NextGenApk is a blog that provides different APKs for its readers such as GTA Vice City APK etc. in this article, we will be guiding you on how to install APK files on Android Emulator.
So without further ado, let’s begin.
- You need to follow the underneath steps,
- Glue the .apk document to stage devices in the android-sdk Linux envelope.
- Open Terminal and explore to stage apparatuses envelope in android-sdk.
- Then, at that point Execute this order –
- ./adb install demo.apk
- In the event that the establishment is effective, you will get your application in the launcher of your android emulator.
For Windows – Method 1
- Follow the means assuming you need to do establishment in windows,
- Open the cmd, and move to the stage apparatuses envelope of the android-SDK registry.
- Glue the .apk document in the ‘android-sdk\tools’ or ‘stage devices’ envelope.
- Then, at that point type the accompanying order.
- adb install C:\Users\Name\AndroidProjects\build\demo.apk
For Windows – Method 2
This strategy is a lot less complex than the first technique. We simply need the APK file to introduce it in the Emulator. As a matter of first importance, we actually need to open the Emulator and after that drag, your APK record and drop it in the emulator anyplace and that is it will just introduce that application in the Emulator.
Taking everything into account, we have learned two techniques to introduce an APK record in the Android Studio Emulator. So in the event that we need to utilize any outer outsider application in our Emulator then we can incline toward the above techniques to do that.